The Lieutenancy supports a number of special projects in the Holy Land. Some projects are championed by members of various Areas (Dioceses) within the Lieutenancy. Others are selected by the Lieutenancy because of their special nature. And many individual members or small groups adopt a particular project as their own personal work of charity.
About Special Projects gifts:
• The Member chooses from a list of approved projects;
• And then makes a gift over and above the annual contribution.
Funding of a Special Gift may be made by:
• Cash (by check mailed to the Lieutenancy Office);
• Credit Card;
• Stock (which can have a positive tax impact);
• IRA – new rules allow direct donation without negative tax impact.