The need to assist our Christian brothers and sisters in the Holy Land will continue for many years to come. Providing for the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre in your will or trust will carry forward your support for the Christian presence in the land of Christ’s Birth long after you can no longer make an annual contribution.
The Legacy Society recognizes and assists Members who include the Order in their Estate
The Equestrian Order cherishes every gift you make whether now or in the future. If you choose to include the Order in your will or trust, please let us know. We wish to express our appreciation and make others aware of your generosity and foresight.
All members who include the Order in their Estate will be recognized as follows:
• Recognition on their Annual Meeting Name Tag;
• Recognition at the Annual Business Meeting;
• Recognition at their Mid-Year Meeting;
• It will be noted next to their name in the Annual Roster;
• It will be noted in the Lieutenancy’s Year-in-Review document;
• Upon a member’s passing the Lieutenant will speak to the impact of the member’s gift.