Your estate gift may be your most lasting contribution.
Remembering the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem in your estate plan continues the commitment to the Order you have made throughout your life. It completes your faithful service of giving and provides needing funding for future Holy Land needs. The Legacy Society is the recognition that a member will continue their faithful investment in the Order and the Holy Land after their passing. The Legacy Society works to help ensure members’ wishes are reflected and respected.
• Any estate gift qualifies you as a member of the Legacy Society;
• Greater commitments qualify for special appreciation and events;
• Significant gifts may be directed to special projects or programs;
• Your gift can become a long-term funding solution for a special needs project.
When making an Estate or Legacy Gift, most every form of funding is welcome:
• Real Estate
• Other forms of valuable consideration – collections, art objects, etc.
Need to talk with someone who can answer your questions?
Speak with a fellow member of the Order who can help you realize the goals for your bequest.